Responsible Recovery Covid-19 Notice
Dear Responsible Recovery Clients & Future Clients,
All members of the management team have been vaccinated and the majority of our clients are also vaccinated.
At Responsible Recovery, our main concern is the health, safety, and well-being of our clients and staff. Due to the recent pandemic of Coronavirus (COVID -19), Responsible Recovery’ has taken the following steps to keep our clients and staff safe from the spread of COVID-19. We understand the severity of this situation and would like to inform you of what we are doing:
- Responsible Recovery has implemented an infection control plan that adheres to the CDC and local health department guidelines.
- We disinfect all high contact surfaces every day and have ample sanitizing supplies available.
- All clients and applicants will undergo a screening questionnaire for COVID-19 symptoms. If symptoms are confirmed during the screening, the individual will be referred to the Emergency care unit at Dominican Hospital where free Covid-19 testing is available.
- Common symptoms include: fever, cough, and difficulty breathing. All staff members have been trained on monitoring any signs or symptoms in the screening procedure.
- All clients are temperature checked at the weekly house meeting (Sunday @ 6pm) which is held outdoors if possible.
Thermometer for touch-free temperature check is readily available in the common areas for anyone to use.
- Clients and staff will be required to quarantine if they test positive for Covid-19.
- Visitors are not permitted
We are currently accepting clients into our sober living house. Precautions are in place to maintain healthy environment and to minimize the risk of COVID-19. Ask us about our policies and procedures we use to protect you. We appreciate your trust during these unprecedented times.
If you have any concerns, please contact us at: (831) 818-1186