Responsible Recovery Covid-19 Notice
Dear Responsible Recovery Clients & Future Clients,
At Responsible Recovery, our main concern is the health, safety, and well-being of our clients and staff. Due to the recent pandemic of Coronavirus (COVID -19), Responsible Recovery’ has taken the following steps to keep our clients and staff safe from the spread of COVID-19. We understand the severity of this situation and would like to inform you of what we are doing:
- Responsible Recovery has implemented an infection control plan that adheres to the CDC and local health department guidelines.
- We disinfect all high contact surfaces every day and have ample sanitizing supplies available.
- All clients and applicants will undergo a screening questionnaire for COVID-19 symptoms. If symptoms are confirmed during the screening, the individual will be referred to the Emergency care unit at Dominican Hospital where free Covid-19 testing is available.
- Common symptoms include: fever, cough, and difficulty breathing. All staff members have been trained on monitoring any signs or symptoms in the screening procedure.
- All clients are temperature checked at the weekly house meeting (Sunday @ 6pm) which is held outdoors if possible.
Thermometer for touch-free temperature check is readily available in the common areas for anyone to use.
- Clients and staff will be required to quarantine if they test positive for Covid-19.
- Visitors are not permitted
We are currently accepting clients into our sober living house. Precautions are in place to maintain healthy environment and to minimize the risk of COVID-19. Ask us about our policies and procedures we use to protect you. We appreciate your trust during these unprecedented times.
If you have any concerns, please contact us at: (831) 818-1186